In some situations a Funeral Service may not be required.
Sometimes it is a person’s wish not to have an attended Funeral service, or it may be that the family decide to have a ‘Direct Cremation’ and hold a memorial service at a later date.
- Our Direct Cremation Package covers:
- Jennifer Ashe & Son professional fees;
- Bringing your loved one into our care during office hours from a Hospital*
- Provision of a simple wooden coffin
- Viewing of your loved one in our private Chapels of Rest
- Conveyance of your loved one to the Crematorium for a non-attended cremation (No Service)
- Payment of the Crematorium Fees
- Certificates for Cremation
- Return of your loved one’s Ashes in a temporary container, provided by the crematorium or Scattering can also be arranged.
* We are able to bring loved ones into our care during office hours from a Hospital within a 30 mile radius at no extra cost, distances outside of this radius are charged at £1.00 per mile*. A call out charge applies to residential properties.